Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Black Ice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Black Ice

    Did anybody buy it?? IMO it's the boys best one since Razor's Edge.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ice

    had it for a couple weeks now...i like it pretty well..better than the metallica anyways. the riff to song 10 seems like a blatant rip of of zep's "in my time of dying" tho...but it's my fave on the disc.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ice

    Yeah, 10 is my fave too. I like the diversity of riffs on it.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ice

    Most all of em are ripped off in that song tho....that is the first song I've heard Brian sing that resembles a Bon Scott type vocal as well.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member
    Black Ice


    aoa_stripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2006
    Posts
    880
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ice

    What is the 10th song?
    [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Black Ice

    May Day or something along those lines...I just know it as #10.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •